Passion Isle or Nachi Cocum??

beachbev

While I have not been to the latter site you mention, I have been to Passion Island (via a carnival shipboard excursion). I must say, it was one of the best times I have had on a cruise. Wonderful beach that was not very crowded, great food was provided with unlimited open bar. I would do it again in a heartbeat and recommend it to anyone going to Cozumel who has not been before.

I have only been to Passion Island. I agree with Rocker it was great. We have been there 2 times and are going again in June. It is not crowded and the food is excellent. They are really changing things there. There are lots of activities offered now. We are going to ride the Twister Speed boat to the island instead of a bus and then a small boat over to the island.

I loved Passion Island.:) It's a wonderful beach- supposedly where the Corona Beer commercials are made. I went there on an excursion last year and I can say the only downside is we didn't stay long enough. Haven't been to the other place, but you won't go wrong at Passion Island

I've been to Nachi Cocum. It's an absolute paradise. I really felt pampered there. Whenever I needed something my waiter was there. The food was awesome! Anyway, I'm trying Passion Island in June. So, I'll know how they compare. I'm taking the Twister boat there, so that should be fun.

Nachi is wonderful. We had a great time there, they take very good care of you. I don't think you can go wrong with either place. Nachi is $49 for the AI and limits guests to 100 per day. The cab ride there took about 15/20 minutes. Have fun in Cozumel!!!

Nachi Cocum ruined us for life. It was our first port in a fourteen day cruise and every place we went after that got compared (unfavorably) to it.

The service couldn't be beat. When our beers or drinks got low our waiter, who had been watching from the bar, came running down the beach with new ones. :)

What a bargain at $49. I would like to go back to Cozumel for a week and spend every day there.

I can't decide where to take my friends in Cozumel. We will be there mid July. Is one too hot compared to the other? Suggestions, please!

Its very hard to compare the two, Nachi is very nice but has a much smaller beach, both offer great service. Price Is about the same is you factor in transportation.

I can't decide where to take my friends in Cozumel. We will be there mid July. Is one too hot compared to the other? Suggestions, please!

What is the age of your group and their likes. Younger people up to middle age have really enjoy the Twister ride to Isla de la Pasion.

You can see the "Twister" at http://www.***** I'm going to do it just for the ride.

Isla de la Pasion is unlike any of the beach clubs so, as may have been mentioned, they are hard to compare. The only thing they have in common are white sand beaches and crystal clear Caribbean. Isla is a real treat.

Nachi Cocum ruined us for life. It was our first port in a fourteen day cruise and every place we went after that got compared (unfavorably) to it.

The service couldn't be beat. When our beers or drinks got low our waiter, who had been watching from the bar, came running down the beach with new ones. :)

What a bargain at $49. I would like to go back to Cozumel for a week and spend every day there.

This sounds wonderful!!! How can I find out more about this a book with them? Can you do this ahead of time or do you just go there and pay then?

txs

MASH723

This sounds wonderful!!! How can I find out more about this a book with them? Can you do this ahead of time or do you just go there and pay then?

txs

MASH723

You can prebook at cozumelcruiseexcursions.com

txs

MASH723

You can prebook at cozumelcruiseexcursions.com

I would recommend prebooking at the above link since they only allow 100 people there. It's a very low key relaxing place. If someone is looking for floating bouncy toys, etc. this is not the place.

Even though you book through other people the NC website is http://www.cozumelnachicocom.net/ You can see pictures of the place and the menu (yummy), etc.

They were so accomodating they even served my friends cheesecake while they were in the pool.

I would recommend prebooking at the above link since they only allow 100 people there. It's a very low key relaxing place.

Not a correct statement, the marketer is only allowed to sell 100 per day. Casa del mar offers the beach club to any guest that wishes to go.

Archived