Coco Cay Pictures

Every now and then I see posts wanting to know what Coco Cay is like. I have posted some photos from our July 2007 Sovereign cruise on PhotoBucket. It was a beautiful day.

http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r220/gidewey/coco%20cay%201%20072007/

It is easiest to view the slideshow (click the link in the upper right hand corner).

Someday I'll get around to posting our April 2008 Adventure pictures!

Cheers -

Jerry

Woodbridge, VA

I went there back in 2002 and from what I remember it was really pretty there. I remember they had a BBQ or something set up for us when we got off the ship. Do they still do that? I would love to take another cruise with this place as one of the stops.

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures.

I just booked Mariner of the Seas yesterday for a "mother/daughter" trip with my Mom in October, and one of our stops is Coco Cay so it was great to see some pictures.

Thank you all for the comments - we are going back again in June, so these get me pumped up!

For those that don't know, Coco Cay is almost two islands - the "front" and the "back" side. The front is where most people hang out and is where the majority of the watersports occur. The back side is real, real quiet. There are beach chairs there to hang out, you can swim or you can just explore the island.

Great place.

Jerry

Woodbridge, VA

Thanks so much for the pictures!! I cannot wait to go there in July..Lazy beach days are my favorite.. I do have one question. Do you have to pre-book the water park and water slide or can you sign up for it once you get on Coco Cay? My family is already booked for the waverunner tour but my DD may want to do those once she sees them..

Thank you very much for the great pics of CoCo Cay. We will be there this weekend and have a question about money. Do you use your SeaPass to pay for drinks, food, etc. on the island or cash? Thank you for any help you can give.

Every now and then I see posts wanting to know what Coco Cay is like. I have posted some photos from our July 2007 Sovereign cruise on PhotoBucket. It was a beautiful day.

/http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r220/gidewey/coco%20cay%201%20072007

It is easiest to view the slideshow (click the link in the upper right hand corner).

Someday I'll get around to posting our April 2008 Adventure pictures!

Cheers -

Jerry

Woodbridge, VA

I hope you do not mind but I would like to post the link to these on our Roll Call for the members on our September 28 Mariner cruise to see. ;)

Archived