Bus Service To Miami

Luvtoeat

Has anyone ever used a bus service instead of driving to the port. I remember seeing some posts regarding a bus company that provides service to the various ports but I dont rememeber their name. Has anyone used this service and how did it work out. I would prefer not to drive but depending on where they leave from and at what time it may not be practible. Another consideration is what do they charge and also how much luggage can you take. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Call the agency you booked your cruise through and have them contact Carnival. Some cruiselines offer the bus service from different areas within the state of Florida if you are cruising from Florida. The fee varies based on where you need service from. They have a central meeting place in each city and you can leave your car there. There is a company in Florida that is called Super Shuttle, but depending on the distance from your home to the port, it can get very pricey. I used to live in St. Pete and took a shuttle to the airport in Tampa so if memory serves me right, there are shuttles there also

Hope this helps!

would anyone have any other suggestions getting from Melbourne to Miami?

IF a car is rented can it be turned in at the port? or does it need turned in at the airport and then a taxi taken to the port?

Any idea how long it would take to get from Melbourne to Miami .

Thanks

Archived