Free replacement for cruisecal

monicajay

I found this wonderful new site because I was unwilling to pay the fees to use cruisecal.

http://www.porttime.com/

I actually like it much better and love they way you can find out not only what other ships are in a port on the same day but how many passengers that means.

Although I'm travelling MSC next, I loved my Costa cruise and learned so much from many of you, I wanted to share this.

Oh, I will miss the X1 but with only one ship in the Caribean I found Costa's prices too expensive for March of '09.

It is very easy to navigate!

I too am looking else where because Costa goes transatlantic before our spring break next year. The prices will go down with the sales as the years goes by so if you can do the dates just watch.

We are booked on the Concordia for Thanksgiving but I don't know if it is going to work out. I have to decide VERY soon.

I keep checking back for any new stuff on the costa boards. I keep hoping to see the confirmation of the Medterreanea's change, but the longer it takes the less chance I think it will happen. It is hard to believe that the cruise director would have told us that if it were not true.

Anyway, Thanks for the website! I love the way it was set up.

Archived