Help us pick cruise

luckynumber6

Hello -

Though my husband and I have cruised before and it seems easy to pick cruises for just us. Next summer - 2009 - we are attempting to take our 5 kids (ages 5-12). We have it narrowed down to Royal Carribean Freedom or Liberty or Carnival Valor.... Valor is only about $300 total cheaper due to air.... What would you pick? Your thoguhts? Help us decide please.

I have sailed on both the Valor and Liberty and had a wonderful time on each ship. However, with the cost almost being equal, I would choose the Liberty/Freedom as they have more activities for children.

No contest - Liberty or Freedom, whichever had a better itinerary. We're willing to pay more for RCI, not $1000 more like it usually prices out, but certainly $300 - $500.

I'd opt for ports like St Thomas, San Juan, St. Maarten, HMC. I also love Cozumel and Grand Cayman for kids. I wouldn't head to Roatan and Belize only because they are more expensive for us. We have yet to find inexpensive fun in those ports, but we did enjoy them.

Archived