Just booked Majesty of the Sea's

We are taking our granddaughters, 4 of them, ages 12, 10, 8, and 7. We booked 2 OV cabins on deck 5 right next to each other. My husband and I will take turns switching cabins so that all the girls can share Grandma and Grandpa. We are so looking forward to having the girls expierence cruising. Any suggestions would to greatly appreciated. We have cruised before just not with children. We are on the 3 night Bahama cruise, Will there be a formal night?

Thanks.

We love that ship. A trip to Atlantis would be fun for the kids. They have a huge aquaruim and for a fee you can use their facilities. Coco-Cay will be fun for the kids as well. Kind of a picnic with burgers hot dogs and chicken. the water and beaches are nice. Have fun :D

Majesty has a great collection of alternative dining spots that are kid-friendly. For pizza, you can go to Sorrentos. For a healthier snack or light meal, Compass Deli is great. There's no extra charge for either. For 50's style burgers, hotdogs, onion rings, etc. there's Johnny Rockets. So there's plenty of places if you're on board during a shore stop or at night for a meal.

We took the 4-night, so I don't know how the route compares. There was 1 formal night on ours.

Have a great time on Majesty.

Thanks so much for the help. I forgot one question, I might think of more later. Are there shampoo's and body wash in the showers. Our last cruise was on Carnival and they had the O'lay body wash like cucumber, plus this basket with all kinds of things in it. Like tums, tylenol, ect.... It was great. We will be limited on space with the 6 of us. How were the pools? See I knew I'd think of more questions. Any other information anyone care share, I'd love to hear. Thanks.

Thanks so much for the help. I forgot one question, I might think of more later. Are there shampoo's and body wash in the showers. Our last cruise was on Carnival and they had the O'lay body wash like cucumber, plus this basket with all kinds of things in it. Like tums, tylenol, ect.... It was great. We will be limited on space with the 6 of us. How were the pools? See I knew I'd think of more questions. Any other information anyone care share, I'd love to hear. Thanks.

I was on Majesty in October...if I remember correctly there was a shampoo/conditioner combo - don't remember about the body wash (it could have been there but I always bring my own so I didn't notice). There weren't any other extras in the room.

The pools are smaller and salt water. They were a little cooler when we were onboard but not horrible...the kids on board didn't seem to mind.

No cute basket o' stuff like Carnival. :)

Archived