help going to europe

going to europe in a couple months and need to know what i need to keep my camera charged..where do i buy an addapter to plug in the charger???:confused:

You can get adaptor kits at Wal-Mart or Target or a travel store. They usually come with several different adaptors for different countries so you're covered no matter where you travel.

You only need an adapter plug if your appliance is dual voltage, if not you also need a converter. If you plug in any appliance without the power being converted, you will fry that appliance.

The info will be on the box, in the instructions or, if you have discarded all of this, sometimes on the product itself. You can also look up your appliance online.

Adapter plugs are pretty inexpensive, around $2-6, converters will cost more, around $40-60. They can be found in Radio Shack, camera stores, luggage stores, travel stores or online stores such as Travelsmith, Magellans, Rick Steves, etc...

Archived