Help: Can see documents but no details on them and want to print

vegasmann

Hi

I am trying to print my doucments for splendor cruise have paid in full and fun pass all completed, now want to print of docs but when looking at them on screen there are no details just each page with the carnival details but no personal details,, have not had this problem before, all other times once paid could then see document details and able to print, any sugggestions??

Thanks for help

Hi

I am trying to print my doucments for splendor cruise have paid in full and fun pass all completed, now want to print of docs but when looking at them on screen there are no details just each page with the carnival details but no personal details,, have not had this problem before, all other times once paid could then see document details and able to print, any sugggestions??

Thanks for help

There seems to be a problem with the browser's .. Carnival doesn't like Mozilla Firefox.. try viewing and printing using IE;)

Hi Thanks for advise, but we already use IE, so I really don't know what is happening, I have posted the question on roll call to see if any other people on our sailing are having the same problem.

thanks again

Is it too early to print them?

We could not print them up til closer to sailing. 10 pages but you only need certain pages- 1, 5 and 10 (is it still the same)

Thanks, but have always been able to print as soon as full payment is done, and we sail on july 10 08, I can print them but not showing any personal details, guess i will keep checking, thanks again

I definitely couldn't print using Netscape Navigator. I switched to Internet Explorer and had no problem. Check the pages out before you print the whole thing. As Serene pointed out, you only need certain pages.

Hi,

thanks again for replying to my question. as i stated we use IE, its not that I cannot print I can, its just that the docs dont have any info on them, I know only to print the necessary pages. I have been trying now for a week to view docs and nothing changed, so I guess will try a different computer. many thanks

when we sailed in Aug we could not print out out documents until 5 weeks before the cruise. We were booked with a group. And payment although paid months ago was not finalized til then.

You may have made final payment--but was that pyment finalized?

Archived