Half Moon Cay

WEBJR

Not lifeboats...just regular shuttle boats.

Big shuttle boats going by the picture I saw posted here recently. Two deck tenders like they had back in the day......:o showing my age I guess. :mad:

Big shuttle boats going by the picture I saw posted here recently. Two deck tenders like they had back in the day......:o showing my age I guess. :mad:

Any idea where that picture was? would appreciate it..

Paul thanks for the info, that ship is totally amazing. Also it would be nice if people post their HMC pictures in this thread including cabanas and the food stations.

Fred

Fred,

Yes it is. I watched it I don't know how many times when it first came out and still watch it every now and then. :)

I hope to get quite a few pics of HMC of my own next month. You should come with us!

Fred,

Yes it is. I watched it I don't know how many times when it first came out and still watch it every now and then. :)

I hope to get quite a few pics of HMC of my own next month. You should come with us!

I will probably watch that rendition daily LOL.

I would love to show up just for HMC but Im straped for Vacation time. Won't be able to get free until next March, by the way Wendy and I are concidering cancelling our Splendor cruise since its probably going to get Chartered out anyways and we will be bumpped and join Host Randy's Splendor cruise. It will also fall on Wendy's birthday, I will have to work that out tomorrow.

Fred

Paul, I know I don't have to tell you how to take pictures because you take way more then I do but please shoot some of the food stations or shacks at HMC would like to see what they have to offer.

Fred

Paul, I know I don't have to tell you how to take pictures because you take way more then I do but please shoot some of the food stations or shacks at HMC would like to see what they have to offer.

Fred

When we went to HMC in 2006 they had a buffet set up. They had hot dogs, hamburgers, all of the trimmings, fresh fruit, soft drinks, I can't remember what else. I will ask my DH in the morning if he remembers what else they had and I will go through our pics and post some of them here for ya. I do remember how beautiful it is and how I wish our upcoming cruise was going there instead of Nassau (again). :(

I will probably watch that rendition daily LOL.

I would love to show up just for HMC but Im straped for Vacation time. Won't be able to get free until next March, by the way Wendy and I are concidering cancelling our Splendor cruise since its probably going to get Chartered out anyways and we will be bumpped and join Host Randy's Splendor cruise. It will also fall on Wendy's birthday, I will have to work that out tomorrow.

Fred

Fred,

I read about the Charter and I thought that was the one you had booked. I'm sure it will work out for the better in the long run!

If you don't find anything else, remember we're doing Legend next April from Tampa to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Roatan Island Honduras, and Belize. We have the cat 11 aft wrap already booked up and there's plenty of room for you and Wendy on our balcony; and there's shady areas on our balcony for Wendy too! (That sounds bad, but you know what I mean by 'shady.' :D

Paul thanks for the info, that ship is totally amazing. Also it would be nice if people post their HMC pictures in this thread including cabanas and the food stations.

Fred

Here ya go Fred...these are pics from a nice lady who contributes a lot on the HAL boards. Go about half way down the page to HMC cabana pics. There are about 300 pics. I have been to HMC 3 times with HAL and it is by far my favorite private island and I have been on most of them.....

http://community.webshots.com/user/ziggy638

Enjoy.....:cool: :cool:

I think you could pay for everything with the SS in the kiosks, drinks definitely ...

Hey pe4all! How's the Island treating you? It's been tough getting out of cruise mode for me, especially since the school year is winding down.

I love looking at my pictures...takes me to my happy place....!!

Susie

The tenders on Half Moon Cay are probably the nicest ones in the Carnival Fleet. The landing is more like the ferry at Disney World. Really easy and comfortable and Half Moon Cay (Key) is beautiful. You will love it. :-)

I think you could pay for everything with the SS in the kiosks, drinks definitely ...

Hey pe4all! How's the Island treating you? It's been tough getting out of cruise mode for me, especially since the school year is winding down.

I love looking at my pictures...takes me to my happy place....!!

Susie

Everything except there are some local vendors there....Take some cash for them. They have some momentos you might want......;)

Archived