Miracle capers

bobbyfk

i did some searching from google and on here and I found some old capers, from 2005 and 2006, i was wondering if anyone posted more recent ones?

thank you

problem is....the ship does different itins out of different ports depending on time of year.

Here are mine from the October'07 Southren cruise out of Ft Lauderdale (St's Maarten, Kitts and Lucia)

*****miracle_8_day_southern%20capers.htm

We too are looking for the Capers, especially the ones for Camp Carnival. Second time on the Miracle, but the first time we will use Camp Carnival. My daughter (5) and my nephew (a month shy of 4) will be spending some time there. Of course, the adult Capers are nice to see too so we can plan our sea days (and nights).

HH

We too are looking for the Capers, especially the ones for Camp Carnival. Second time on the Miracle, but the first time we will use Camp Carnival. My daughter (5) and my nephew (a month shy of 4) will be spending some time there. Of course, the adult Capers are nice to see too so we can plan our sea days (and nights).

HH

Here are my Camp papers from my 10-22-07 cruise.......it'll give you an idea.....

*****camp_carnival.htm

I have the Camp Carnival Capers from Miracle from our sailing last week... Just returned home and am not sure where they are right now --- but will try to post them within the next couple of days.

We didn't leave our niece with the Camp Carnival Staff (she is only 17 months) -- but I met and spent time with most of them during the family play time and they are great.

Tracey

although you could see Capers from last weeks sailing--use them as guidelines only. What you see for any given week might not be what you will experience on your cruise.

Archived