New Wednesday Dining Room Menu

I know someone on this board has just been on a 7 night cruise that cruised from Sun-Sun. Can ANYONE please tell me what is served in the Dining room on Wednesday. I am sailing on the Mariner but know that the same menu is utilized company wide.

Thanks

Tim

I don't believe that the menus are sorted by days of the week but rather by the days of the cruise, so Wednesday's menus will not necessarily be the same on every ship but rather will depend on when the ship sails and the length of the cruise. There are more than seven basic dinner menus so on a 14 day cruise for example, I would not expect to be presented with the same menu on the second Wednesday of my cruise that I saw on the first Wednesday. When you board the ship, you may be able to look at the menus for every night and, if the reason for doing so is to choose a night when you wish to dine in one of the specialty restaurants, you can do so after checking them out.:)

This February on the Splendour, Around the Horn, we had a menu that reflected Brazilian and SA dishes and what was available from the suppliers. Not items that you would see across the RCCL fleet.

For what it's worth!

Archived