It Was Ecstasy.....4/28/08 Sailing

Great Review! I sailed the Conquest in December and we are set to sail the Ecstacy in November. I'm trying to get a better idea of what to do in Progresso. Do you know if that double decker bus lets people on and off at different locations? I would love to see the town, but we want to do some shopping. I'm not sure where to shop.

Same in Cozumel. I was really disappointed in the "mall shopping" at the pier. I want to find the real treats and bargaining in Mexico. Where exactly do we go or ask to go? We're also planning a little beach time. Sounds like you have plenty of knowledge of Cozumel.

Thanks!

Floatie, great review! I loved sailing out of Galveston.

When we took the Progresso city tour (double decker bus) in 2005, it did not stop to let people off during the tour. This may have changed in the past couple of years, but even if they don't let you off the bus, it is a great way to get an overview of the city for your first visit. Then you can spend time shopping afterwards.

Rhea

My DH & I were on this cruise. It was AWESOME!!! wonder where Tina the CD is going next. I thought she was great! We had never been on Carnival and had heard mixed reviews. This cruise was so perfect..we had NOTHING to complain about. What a "fun ship"! :) My DH was in the hairy chest contest..(not by choice). What fun that was! ;)

My DH & I were on this cruise. It was AWESOME!!! wonder where Tina the CD is going next. I thought she was great! We had never been on Carnival and had heard mixed reviews. This cruise was so perfect..we had NOTHING to complain about. What a "fun ship"! :) My DH was in the hairy chest contest..(not by choice). What fun that was! ;)

OMG Debbie!! What fun that WAS!!! OK give, which one? PICS please!!! no one will tell him you posted...promise...right cc'ers??:D

Tina goes to Inspiration next..for another fill-in I believe....and then to Elation out of SD...

She was awesome!!! Needs her own ship if you ask me!!

Floatie! What a wonderful review. I have yet to sail on the Ecstasy. But soon, I hope to sail on her! Thanks for mentioning us in your review. I am so glad that you liked Progresso. I absolutely love that port!

I can't wait to see you again. I hope we get to meet lots of CRAZIES before we cruise.

Paige

Floatie! What a wonderful review. I have yet to sail on the Ecstasy. But soon, I hope to sail on her! Thanks for mentioning us in your review. I am so glad that you liked Progresso. I absolutely love that port!

I can't wait to see you again. I hope we get to meet lots of CRAZIES before we cruise.

Paige

Thank you Paige, meeting you and Charles was a highlight of the trip for me...my Crazies-Jimmy buds!!! Can't wait till we get together again SOOOON!!:D

He was the one who's SON volunteered him...does that ring a bell??? He was the shaved shorter guy...(not short..but shorter than the rest)..still need a pic? ;) Oh..and he shouted WILMAAAAA

Floatie,

I believe it's the same one you did... 5 days on Ecstasy to Cozumel and Progresso. I've been reading and reading and reading since we got the idea. There's SO much info here that I feel I'm prepped and ready to go. I'll probably get antsy the week or two before, but hey, I'm sure that's normal.

Cheryl

Mach,

Thanks! I've been reading away and haven't had to ask any questions because someone somewhere has asked everything I could think of so far.

I'm the only one on my roll call here, but that's okay!

Cheryl

Floatie,

I believe it's the same one you did... 5 days on Ecstasy to Cozumel and Progresso. I've been reading and reading and reading since we got the idea. There's SO much info here that I feel I'm prepped and ready to go. I'll probably get antsy the week or two before, but hey, I'm sure that's normal.

Cheryl

Yup, that's my cruise too!! You will love it, you will get antsy right before, and you will immediately start plotting your next cruise when you get back!!! A very healthy addiction, that's what this is :D

So glad the review helped you, if you do need anything, ask away anytime!

Your turn is almost here!!!

Archived