I am in desperate need of some help!

hurls88

Hi Hurls,

We are just about neighbors, I am in Wellington. We did not book our cruise until 72 days out so that wait wasn't as bad, HOWEVER the final 2 weeks might overwhelm me!

I have a 6yo boy and last night, thanks to Fred, we found the camp carnival capers, now he has asked me to read them 3 times since then!!!

Hi Hurls,

We are just about neighbors, I am in Wellington. We did not book our cruise until 72 days out so that wait wasn't as bad, HOWEVER the final 2 weeks might overwhelm me!

I have a 6yo boy and last night, thanks to Fred, we found the camp carnival capers, now he has asked me to read them 3 times since then!!!

Yaeh My Daughter won't stop asking me to show pics of the Towel animals

Hello Hurls,

We are in the same boat...literally! We head out with you on the Glory 7/12.

We also have a 5 yo daughter eager go...along with a few other siblings. They all LOVE to go to Camp Carnival. :) Mom and Dad LOVE the fact they love Camp Carnival :) They can't wait to see Freddy!!!

I haven't made it to the Roll Call yet. I am new to the boards...still finding my way around:o

Momtike

Hello Hurls,

We are in the same boat...literally! We head out with you on the Glory 7/12.

We also have a 5 yo daughter eager go...along with a few other siblings. They all LOVE to go to Camp Carnival. :) Mom and Dad LOVE the fact they love Camp Carnival :) They can't wait to see Freddy!!!

I haven't made it to the Roll Call yet. I am new to the boards...still finding my way around:o

Momtike

Awesome. My daughter loved the Adventure Ocean Program on RCCL so she will also be in Camp Carnival. Look foward to talking with you more until the cruise.

Archived