Naples 7-4 enough time?

Yes...that's enough time for just the Amalfi Coast, with some short stops in small towns along the drive (Amalfi, Positano.) It will be a really nice way to spend your day there.:)

Yes...that's enough time for just the Amalfi Coast, with some short stops in small towns along the drive (Amalfi, Positano.) It will be a really nice way to spend your day there.:)

You must fit Ravello in but with a good driver Positano, Amalfi and Ravello you should make and enjoy the trip ;)

from 7 to 16? u have time of course. not much time but enoughf to have a look and eat something

Thank you for the info, but I would like to walk around in Ravello and Positano, with thetraffic I keep hearing about in July do you think I should attempt it? The ship doesnt offer any excursions for the drive.

ravello and positano are really near each other and amalfi is in the same area. if u leave very quickly from the ship it can be that u can have alook at all the three of them, it depends by the traffic, i suggest u to organize in advance, because of the traffic in naples that is really hard, and the costiera amalfitana is not " around the corner". i think u can handle it

ravello and positano are really near each other and amalfi is in the same area. if u leave very quickly from the ship it can be that u can have alook at all the three of them, it depends by the traffic, i suggest u to organize in advance, because of the traffic in naples that is really hard, and the costiera amalfitana is not " around the corner". i think u can handle it

Thank you so much for the encouragement. I am dying to see Positano and would kill me to be so close and not get there. I will try several tour guides/drivers from this site and see what I can work out!I cannot wait to see your beautiful country, am considering this a second honeymoon!!

Archived