back to back price break?

We've not done a b2b yet, but are considering one. Does RCI offer any kind of price break on these? My TA says no, but it seems that I recall posts in the past that indicate some sort of incentive to book these.

There are many incentives to book a back to back, but a discount from RCI is not one of them.

1. You get to cruise for two weeks instead of one.

2. you get two credits for Crown & Anchor upgrade rather than one.

3. You only have to fly to the port once for two cruises.

4. it is a blast to relax on turn around day and watch everyone else leave.

5. you will receive additional goodies and perks on your second week if you casually let the staff know you are doing a B to B.

6. You already know your way around the ship and do not waste two or three days of the second week finding your way around.

I have more but dinner is ready.

Stan

There is no price break at all. Years ago there were some really good savings, but not anymore.

A few hints:

Try to get the same cabin for both weeks so that you only unpack and pack one time in the whole two weeks. Everything stays in the cabin.

Some people ask if there is an upgrade available on their second week. I do not because I do not want to move all of our things out of one cabin and into another.

Your back to back cruises are considered two different cruises, so you will get the discount books each week, invites to the welcome back parties by the captain for both weeks and all other little extras. You also get little trays of goodies delivered to your cabin in the second week of sailing as a thank you for sailing with them again. Wine, cheese, chocolate covered strawberries were some of what we got.

Archived