transfrers from Harwich to Heathrow

We arrive in Harwich port on Constellation , aug 2. We have a 12:15 flight from Heathrow. Please don't tell me this is cutting it short for coach transfers. I already know this. I would like to know a legitimate transfer company to drive us there. I did get a quote from diamond trust transfer and londonaire connections last month, but can't contact them now. This concerns me.

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks,

janines

We arrive in Harwich port on Constellation , aug 2. We have a 12:15 flight from Heathrow. Please don't tell me this is cutting it short for coach transfers. I already know this. I would like to know a legitimate transfer company to drive us there. I did get a quote from diamond trust transfer and londonaire connections last month, but can't contact them now. This concerns me.

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks,

janines

Motor Work Co.

try this.

I just returned from the Constellation and took their transfers from Harwich to Heathrow. It was a Saturday. We had a 3:15PM American Airlines flight from Terminal 3. We left Harwich on their bus at 8:20AM+/-. We were at the airport in about 90 minutes. The driver said there was very little traffic that morning and it usually takes a half hour longer.

We got to the head of the line at the American Airlines check-in counter with our bags about 10:30AM. They asked if we wanted to try to catch their 11:30AM flight...but said it would be a rush and we might miss it. So we just stayed with our 3:15PM flight.

Bottom line, if you book private transfers and get off the ship right away, you could easily make your flight.

• 3 weeks later...

We just returned and had no problem getting to Heathrow for our 12:00 flight. We had enough time to make the 10:45 flight - but, would have had to wait a long time for our connecting flight. We had requested a debarkation time of 7:30 ....but, we were off the ship with our bags by 7:00.

We used First Choice Minibus and had great service and a great price for the transfer. There was an accident on the road and he got alternate routing from his office and there was picketing at LHR and he was able to avoid it.....still made it with time to spare!

Hope this helps.

I thank both of you sooo much for your response. I have been a little concerned after reading messages from people on my cruise. I did schedule with Londonaire transfers. For 2 and 3 large bags and 2 hold (carry on), I was given a price of L145. If you don't mind sharing your price on your transfers, I'd appreciate it. I think everything is soo high right now. If I can save a few L's, it would be great. The cruise would not allow us to book with them for any departure earlier than 1:00 pm. How did you like the cruise, and what if any shorex's did you take, or did you do most on your own?

This is the first time my husband and I are cruising alone. We usually travel with 3-4 couples. So, I am planning to schedule a group tour with either Den Rus or ALLA for ST. Pete.

I was told that from pier to Gdansk the traffic is really heavy, so it would be good to schedule a cruise shorex "on your own" to guarantee the ship waiting for you, if late. Other than that, we were planning on exploring on our own. This is our first time to all these cities.

janines

I pulled a group of 12 together and it was L300. So - it came out to L50 per couple.

We were not in Gdansk - so, I can not help you there.

Our ports were: Amsterdam, Warnemunde, Helsinki, Stockholm, Tallinn, St Pete and Copenhagen.

It is probably better to move this away from the transportation question - so please feel free to e-mail me at: cargochic@aol.com and I would be happy to answer any questions.

Lauri

Archived