Dawn Spa Question

JoeJersey

We are booked on the Dawn NY to Bermuda leaving 6/29 and, after cruising at this same time last year, we anticipate that the kids will, once again, take over the outdoor pools and hot tubs. This year I plan on investing in a Spa Pass for both my wife and myself...My question: Is there a changing/locker room for the Spa pool? If so, is it necessary to bring your own lock?

I just want to say that, as relatively new cruisers, this forum has been SO valuable in helping us, and others, to attain the best from each cruise... THANKS!

We are booked on the Dawn NY to Bermuda leaving 6/29 and, after cruising at this same time last year, we anticipate that the kids will, once again, take over the outdoor pools and hot tubs. This year I plan on investing in a Spa Pass for both my wife and myself...My question: Is there a changing/locker room for the Spa pool? If so, is it necessary to bring your own lock?

I just want to say that, as relatively new cruisers, this forum has been SO valuable in helping us, and others, to attain the best from each cruise... THANKS!

Hello JoeJersey...

That's a great question. DH and I leave in a week on the Dawn to Bermuda and I plan to use the spa at least three days. I'm hoping the set up in the Dawn spa is similar to the Gem which has a dressing area and lockers. Keysfor the lockers were provided by the spa. We were on Dawn a couple of years ago but all I can remember from the spa area is the lap pool which I loved and a hot tub.

This is the Star locker room (sister ship to Dawn)....no locks needed as the lockers lock and you get a key at the spa desk.

287576665_3AxRe-Ti.jpg (Click on pic to make bigger)

The showers, lockers, sauna and steam rooms were all in the free area and the lap pool, large jacuzzi and hydropool were in the pay side.

We were on the Dawn in April and used the spa pool daily. Never knew you needed to buy a pass... until we read it the last day. No one ever asked or tried to charge us.

Great place though. After using it we would have gladly paid if they had asked

Paul

Archived