Your Registration may show "INCOMPLETE"!

AFAMILY

I wanted to rename the thread started by BillK400 that was listed as:

Advanced Reservation -HEADS UP!

NCL added a question to the REGISTRATION form asking for your preferred language. Consequently, if you completed your online registration prior to this recent change, your registration now shows "INCOMPLETE".

You have to go back in and answer that question. It will then show "Complete".

No one on BillK400's thread has said NCL sent anyone an email about this change.

Thanks again BillK400 for the heads up on this....VERY HELPFUL THREAD!

Yes, it is back up now, just don't try to copy and paste your reservation number, for some reason it doesn't like that. :rolleyes:

Thank you for that tip! I couldn't get in yesterday or today until I saw your tip. :D

Yes they added a language preference question and that is why it showed incomplete but she said nobody would be denied boarding if they already had printed them out before.The info was still in their system but she did recommend going in again and redoing & reprinting if you felt safer.

I am !

Better safe than sorry.

You would think they could have just had this question added without affecting ones already done by starting it on certain date.

So don't panic you are still getting on the ship.They haven't lost your booking.

I wanted to rename the thread started by BillK400 that was listed as:

Advanced Reservation -HEADS UP!

NCL added a question to the REGISTRATION form asking for your preferred language. Consequently, if you completed your online registration prior to this recent change, your registration now shows "INCOMPLETE".

You have to go back in and answer that question. It will then show "Complete".

No one on BillK400's thread has said NCL sent anyone an email about this change.

Thanks again BillK400 for the heads up on this....VERY HELPFUL THREAD!

Thanks for the tip....Just went back to update my form. I never would have known otherwise...

Well, I got in and redid ours just under the wire. We sail at 7 pm on the 18th and this was 6:55 on the 11th, so I guess I slid in under that "7 days prior." Interestingly, when I reopened registration, it somehow "lost" my passport number and expiry date. When I opened my husband's, it retained them. So . . . might need to get your passport out again.

Thanks for the warning,

Lizzie

I just went to check mine and it seems that my pre-registration is gone????:confused: When I click on the link it takes me to a blank page to start from scratch, and I know I have already done it and it said complete. I am confused.:confused: I will sign in later and check again...............

Archived