Gift Basket Delivery To Ship? What Company In Miami?

crusin4ever

Hi,

What companies in Miami will deliver gift baskets to the ship before sailing? I had read some older threads about this, but many of the companies listed did not exist anymore. I would like to have some gifts delivered for my husbands 50th birthday and I was hoping to save money by using an outside company, instead of the expensive cruise line gift.

Does anyone know if you can have alcohol delivered in a gift basket from an outside company? Will the ship keep the alcohol until the cruise is done?

Thanks everyone!!

I do not know of any more companies who deliver liquor to the cruise ports. You can get wine and champagne and most will allow you to bring one bottle per adult aboard. Wellwishers and Ocean Promotions both do wine and delivery to the cruise ports. You do not say which line you are sailing with or when you will be traveling.:o As for which lines keep the alcohol and which do not, try the "money saving tips" thread!

Thanks for responding! We will be on the Carnival Valor, sailing from Miami on 5/25. My kids would like to have a basket delivered for my husband, something non-alcoholic, and I wanted to have some wine delivered. Will Carnival let these types of items be delivered to our room?

It seems likely most of the companies you reference which are out of business are in that sad condition because they were not permitted to continue delivering baskets/gifts/liquor.

Cruise lines are very careful about what they permit to be loaded.

My suggestion is to deal with the gift list that Carnival offers.

It seems likely most of the companies you reference which are out of business are in that sad condition because they were not permitted to continue delivering baskets/gifts/liquor.

Cruise lines are very careful about what they permit to be loaded.

My suggestion is to deal with the gift list that Carnival offers.

These two companies are still in business and they still deliver to the port.......They deliver wine, champagne and gifts only. One is pricier than the other. Jboy, used to deliver liquor, she went out of business. Yes, the cruiselines are careful and I would opt to go with them or buy gifts on my own and pack them. I spoke with Carnival about a bar setup for our last trip, but, we were sailing out of Galveston. Cruisin4ever, I would suggest you call Carnival directly and see if they will do a bar setup out of FLL. I wish you a wonderful cruise!:)

Thanks for responding! We will be on the Carnival Valor, sailing from Miami on 5/25. My kids would like to have a basket delivered for my husband, something non-alcoholic, and I wanted to have some wine delivered. Will Carnival let these types of items be delivered to our room?

Yes, far as I know. Actually, their gift prices are not bad for what they offer. Have you checked their online selections?

These two companies are still in business and they still deliver to the port.......They deliver wine, champagne and gifts only. One is pricier than the other. Jboy, used to deliver liquor, she went out of business. Yes, the cruiselines are careful and I would opt to go with them or buy gifts on my own and pack them. I spoke with Carnival about a bar setup for our last trip, but, we were sailing out of Galveston. Cruisin4ever, I would suggest you call Carnival directly and see if they will do a bar setup out of FLL. I wish you a wonderful cruise!:)

What do you mean by a bar set up is this right in your cabin, and how much would that cost? approx..

There are some cruiselines that do not accept gift basket deliveries from outside vendors at all. So you might want to make sure that your cruiseline will accept an outside vendor before you order.

Archived