We Are Going

geocruiser

Hi,

I am putting our deposits down in the AM for our NOORDAM 1/13/09 cruise. I am so happy because we are taking my sister-in-law and her grandaughter (my great niece) with us.

It will be so much fun because my g-niece has never been outside the country! Looking at a cruise through her eyes will be such fun.

I called HAL and they said there is NO trouble with taking my great niece because by the time we sail she will be 21 and staying in the cabin with her grandmother.

I don't think that there will be many young people on this cruise for her to meet. But we will keep her busy.

Geo

Sailorgirlseattle,

We are going to:

Half Moon Key, St Thomas, Dominica, Curacao and Aruba

luvcruisn',

Thanks for the info. I will have to get her up there to the Crow's Nest.

GmaPajama,

If you and Jon come too we would have a winning trivia team again. Your last e-mail to me you said that another CC member that we sailed was trying to get in touch with me. I never received the E-mail. May be it went into the spam mail? Just didn't keep up with it. I was under the weather with my BP. Had two hospital short stays in the last 30 days. doing good and want to get on a cruise ship.

Maria

Archived