Tom! We're coming back to Paradise Beach on Dec. 26th!

parrotheads

Wow! We just booked the Grand Princess for a Panama Canal trip for Christmas and guess where we are planning to waste away again! Last time (March) my DH and I consumed (together) 12 of the best Margaritas this side of Texas! We so enjoyed the delicious shrimp and handmade tortillas! Oh and let's not forget the guacamole!!!

We have our screen saver set up to run our cruise pictures. Your parrots and beach scenes are some of our favorites!

Now just to be sure, will Paradise Beach be open on Dec. 26th? Do you still have beach side massages for $1 per minute? Can my daughter get her hair braided there that day! She is 11 and has lots of long curly hair!

And now for the most important question of all!!! Do you need any more Twizzler Nibs??? :)

(I asked my husband if he wanted to do something else this time on Cozumel and he said why go anywhere else if you want a great beach, great food and great music! Why waste time drving around when you can have the best at Paradise Beach. We've actually done Cozumel 4 times already and consider our day and the margaritas at PB the best of the best!)

Wow! We just booked the Grand Princess for a Panama Canal trip for Christmas and guess where we are planning to waste away again! Last time (March) my DH and I consumed (together) 12 of the best Margaritas this side of Texas! We so enjoyed the delicious shrimp and handmade tortillas! Oh and let's not forget the guacamole!!!

Two of you drank 12 maggies and walked out? So, is it safe to assume that they are skimpy with the booze at PB? :D

Cheers

"Can my daughter get her hair braided there that day! She is 11 and has lots of long curly hair! "

How much does it cost to get your hair braided? My family and I will be visiting Cozumel in early December and so far, Paradise Beach looks like the best place to go. Is it true that admission to the beach,use of thier chairs and so forth is free???

thanks!

~SeaWitched

Admission to Paradise Beach is free, as are the very comfortable lounge chairs and umbrellas. For $5, you also have unlimited use of their floating mats, water trampoline, sea kayaks and iceberg climb. On top of that, their food is the best beach food (by far) on the island.

Enjoy!

Archived