Why no talk about ship Captains?

MszKitty and B J, we were lucky enough to dine with Captain Zini on our Adventure of The Seas cruise this July :) It was very hard to eat and not stare!

NoVa Mimi....when in July? I was on the July 11th sailing. And...dang...how did you get an invite to dine with the captain? I'm jealous...especially knowing it with Captain Zini!

Msz Kitty, the call to invite us came out of the blue. We were so shocked the WE were asked! The concierge called us, she had been asked by the social hostess to ask someone. She told us that she thought of us right away, as we had been so kind and "humble" when we met her. It was a compliment that we will remember for quite sometime :)

or Captain Johnny......Heeeeere's Johnny! Have sailed with him as captain on two different RCI ships.

As Johnny would say...Good Morning...Good Morning...Good Morning :)

Emmy

Oh, yes. And if you want to see Captain Johnny's face light up, ask him about his Harley. He carries a picture of it in his jacket pocket! He even brings it onboard with him and drives it around the islands.

Saw Captain Johnny ride his Harley onto the stage at the Farewell show on Mariner in May.... :D

Emmy

Now that is something I'll bet you don't see everyday!

I heard the Captain of the Explorer rides with the group of Harley's when they get off the ship but I don't know who he is. I guess we'll find out in March.

Hey girls, just for the record, the captain on the Vision certainly will qualify for the expression 'Eye Candy'. We could hardly pay attention to our food the night he dined at his table next to ours!

Must be a Vision class thing as our captain on the Legend a couple of weeks ago, Hakan Lindegren, wasn't too bad himself. I was also impressed that he made himself available for pictures on formal night. And I'm not talking the Captain's reception. The funny thing was, not that many people were taking the opportunity. But we did - http://www.vsn.org/cruise/2004/w-captain.jpg. I only wish I could have thought of something intelligent to say other than "it's been a lovely trip". Oh well! I also like that he didn't go overboard on the announcements. Sometimes less is more.

Archived