Boarding the Pride in West Texas?

Martita B.

Sailor's, we have had SO much rain here in West Texas I was wondering if perhaps the M/V Pride ship might just pick up a few of us North of Interstate 10! Flooding all over this area.

NEVER before has this 'ole Country been this green.......and the oldtimer's have comments that this year the shade of greenis different! My Brother and I have discussed maybe growing either rice or putting in a few cranberry bogs at the ranch!

Have any of you Sailor's had strange weather this year? Of course, Florida's hurricanes were wretched and so unfortunate........I feel so badly for all who suffered loss.

Still raining.......maybe I'll build a, :quote, Captain Rodahl, "a little vooden boat!"

Have a nice day!

Martita B.

Hi,

ANother great day here in NJ. Its been the most beautiful fall, except when we get the residue of the FL hurricanes. Hopefully the weather will hold for the Oct 17 sailing of the Pride from NYC to NAS. Smooth seas everyone.

Bon voyage

Please send us some water! LA and three hundred mile surround is still experiencing a severe long term drought--can't you guys share or something! Seabourn friends in Switzerland promised to UPS us some rain from their recent deluges, but we have received nothing so far. We must get out to sea in order to get water. Champagne wishes and caviar dreams and endless Seabourn cruises!

Cruisecrazyone,

We are from Florida and if I had a way to ship all the rain and wind we have had in the past 2 months you would have it. Only to a lesser degree as I do love Southern California. According to Noaa it is going to be an El-Nino year so you should be getting the rain you want.

mcboo

Archived