Cozumel with 2 year old

lisamorg

I just responded to you on Belize board too :-)

We went the first time to San Fransisco Beach. At that time it was free and not crowded at all. Soft lake like water for my 3 yr old to play. Not sure now.

Second time she was 5 and she just wanted to go to town and shop. She loves shopping there.

Of course both times she wanted her hair braided there.

WE are going again this fall. I am sure she will want to shop and get her hair braided again. We will probably try to check out Mr. Sanchos if it is still there.

We were in Cozumel w/our 9 month old and 3 y/o sons. We spent the day @Paradise Beach which they both enjoyed. It was very crowded, but we were easily able to get good chairs w/shades, food was appropriate (and we also brought stuff for our younger son). We are planning on going back on our next cruise.

Lisa

I'm a big fan of Nachi. I think I would like it with younger children because there aren't many people there and it would be very easy to watch your child. Also, the pool, palapas, ocean and dining area are so close together that you wouldn't be dragging diaper bags, cameras, etc from one area to another. I felt like our possessions were very safe there and felt comfortable leaving them at our palapa. The day we were there, the water was very clear and calm. The sand was very soft and fine. Also, besides the palapas, there are numerous palm trees where loungers are and would be a great place for a little one's nap.

Archived