Pied Piper's Post Thanksgiving Cruise - Rcci's Serenade Of The Seas

Host Tyler

Hi - yes, we'll be going to Friday's happy hour, but we arrive Thursday.

No, we haven't packed yet - just so busy with work and other stuff..

and yes, this board seems to be a bit easier.

I can't believe we leave next week --finally!!- after all the planning :)..

Paul ( and Ken)

Greetings..

We didn't attend the functions, I think the "white party" started at midnight and we had booked excursions for each morning. We did two excursions with the group and they we both excellent. The host that went with the groups was very nice and I would probably just book all the excursions thru Piped Piper, since this was our first time with the group, we had booked some thru RCCL also. There were about 450, a very nice mixture of people just like our community and they had several events like an American Idol, dances, sing along to Hairspray, comedy night...We were just too tired to stay up that late after excursions and a late dinner. We like getting off the ship and Southern Caribbean was beautiful, that is why we will probable do it again in two years.

Wolf

Smooshy:

Wow - that's early! LOL. 6 months ahead of a planned vacation is early for us. We are quite serious about doing this cruise but would like to hear a bit more in terms of specifics. We've never been on a "gay" anything before and unfortunately do not have many gay friends so we're hoping this will be a good experience for us.

Smooshy:

Wow - that's early! LOL. 6 months ahead of a planned vacation is early for us. We are quite serious about doing this cruise but would like to hear a bit more in terms of specifics. We've never been on a "gay" anything before and unfortunately do not have many gay friends so we're hoping this will be a good experience for us.

Do you have any specific concerns or questions?

Ummm, I guess I'm more intersted in hearing about the overall experience but I do have a few specific questions like what the demographic is like, a description of the events that are hosted by PP, do the PP group tend to hang out a lot, swingers, etc. We love cruising but really enjoy it most when we are meeting people and making new friends etc.

Ummm, I guess I'm more intersted in hearing about the overall experience but I do have a few specific questions like what the demographic is like, a description of the events that are hosted by PP, do the PP group tend to hang out a lot, swingers, etc. We love cruising but really enjoy it most when we are meeting people and making new friends etc.

The activities are very social and it's very easy to meet others in the group. The demographic is older and most people are in long-term relationships. There are some younger people (as in early 40s and younger; precious few under 30) and some singles. It's fun.

Isn't it funny how we all have different perspectives? My perception is that there's a vast variet, demographic-wise. Guys and Gals in their early 30's to those with Senior status. It's one of the things I enjoy most about PP's groups.

Perhaps one of the singles that were on board, could tell us how the single meet & greet went, and how many attended.

Now I'm really confused! Early 40s then early 30s - LOL. We are in our early 30s. We'd like to meet people of all ages but would like to have many closer rather than further in age.

I am 32, our friends are in their 20s, and we met other people in their 30s. I expect there to be a fair number in our age group next year, but it won't be the majority of the group. With as many as 900 on the ship next year, you can do the math.

Archived