What drinks are included?

lagbunch8

I know there is a charge for soda but, do you get any juices or iced tea with the cruise price? Thanks! I couldn't find anything on NCL site about this.

*update*--I used the search tool (imagine that! lol) so is it true that only coffee, tea and milk are included? or juice in the morning. Does that included iced tea? No lemonade? or Fruit punch? I have 6 kids sailing with me so this does become a cost issue. Thanks again for any info. I have 2 cabins on the Sky on hold and I am trying to decide.

You should be able to get water, tea, coffee and juice included in the fare. I have read someone say hot chocolate was also included, but since I don't drink it, I am not for sure about that.

One tip I often share is if you want more than just those choices, you could bring those little packets that you add to bottled water and then all you have to do is buy one bottle of water and just refill it and use your packets.

Have fun on your cruise.

T

yes, tea, milk, coffee and fruit punch are included. some times there is lemonade offered. you can also bring your own bottled water and soda onboard. we saw many families bringing 12 packs on ncl last week. the hot chocolate is in packets and you have to get the hot water yourself, so depending on kids ages, that is a concern. Have fun! We just returned last week and had a blast!

An easy tip: We ordered room service every morning and ordered several juices, and put them in the fridge for the day. Now this doesn't take care of the entire issue, but if you also bring on a few sodas, and also get those little packets, you should be fine. By the way, they did have ice tea at meal time, and I believe fruit punch--jsut not throughout the day. Also, it may be a little ahrd to find, but there are places to get water also 24 hours a day.

since we don't have to fly we can bring some stuff with us. My kids don't drink soda at home so the kool aid singles with bottled water will work fine. Fruit punch would be a plus but, it's not a deal breaker. I can not get my kids to drink plain water.

• 4 months later...
yes, tea, milk, coffee and fruit punch are included. some times there is lemonade offered. you can also bring your own bottled water and soda onboard. we saw many families bringing 12 packs on ncl last week. the hot chocolate is in packets and you have to get the hot water yourself, so depending on kids ages, that is a concern. Have fun! We just returned last week and had a blast!

Did Norwegian stop offering fruit punch sometime between May and last week? We just got off the Majesty and after breakfast the only drinks available at the fountain were water or iced tea. My husband was very upset that there was not any juice or fruit punch available for him. I did not care since I only drink water (no calories). Are the drinks different on every ship or did they stop offering fruit punch and lemonade?

On the Spirit, the kids could get lemonade, juice or milk at dinner in Windows or The Garden. At breakfast, juices and milks were available. At lunch, I only saw ice tea and water, my kids would have a soda then or a frozen drink (for a treat) - they were $3 a piece with no alcohol.

since we don't have to fly we can bring some stuff with us. My kids don't drink soda at home so the kool aid singles with bottled water will work fine. Fruit punch would be a plus but, it's not a deal breaker. I can not get my kids to drink plain water.

We are booked for a March 15 cruise on the "Pearl". Have you investigated the kids drink deals and the teen soda cards? They are both available to look at through the NCL website in the FAQ section. I have two kids and the way they drink...this deal seems reasonable.

Good Luck

I love those little single serve packets of Wylers I get at Dollar Tree - I think each box has 8 inside. I love the raspberry, pink lemonade and reg lamonade. You can ALWAYS get warer and easily add the mix-in.

Archived