Anyone going Northbound on Diamond Princess?

star117

I would really love to get copies of any/all Patters, menus (all dining rooms and specialty), Kids' club pages (for both Shockwaves and Remix age groups), etc. for one of the Northbound cruises from Vancouver to Whittier on the Princess Diamond.

It was really helpful for my kids to have an idea of what was coming up for our cruise the last time we went on one. Plus, my in-laws are worried about 'strange' foods in the dining rooms. I know, I know, but they've never cruised before, and they are shall we say 'cautious' about new situations.

I would be so grateful to anyone that had time to either get extra copies, take photos, or scan in their copies to send me.

Thanks in advance and have a great cruise!!

Diana and the rest of the gang :)

Diana when are you going? Reason I ask is we are going next week but are on a land tour also, than we get back I do procrastinate about everything so it may take me awhile to get them to you, but I will make copies and either mail them to you or scan if necessary.

HI there! We're not sailing until Aug 2nd (leaving town a week prior)...I totally understand about procrastinating!! Plus, I need let down time from vaca!! :) I can't believe you leave in a week!

That would be super fantastic if you are able to do that, though!! My email is star117 at excite dot com so you can find me when you return.

Have a wonderful wonderful time - can't wait to hear your review (I hope you get to do one!!) when you get back. I'd read about some updates to the ship when in drydock a few weeks ago, but nothing too specific. Hopefully she got new mattresses and bedding! :)

Bon Voyage!!

Diana

ps...love your doggie pic!

will do, you can pester me if you would at kamac56 @yahoo.com

that way I will remember to do it.

sometimes I get on here and forget where I was at when I added a post. LOL.

This is my second time to Alaska, first on Princess last time RCCL.

We have room E728, renting a car in Skagway and not sure if any other excursions since we are doing the land tour also. The cruise came up so fast that its hard to believe its next week.

:D

Archived