Far Out Jewel Repo Oct/27 2009

ROYALBOY

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I see alot of people on the meet and mingle for this cruise already.. just wondering if any family was going?

We are a group of (4) 2 couples from ft lauderdale:)

I assume you are talking about the RC Jewel of the Seas repo. At first, I thought you got the day wrong. The NCL Jewel has a repo on October 30, 2009. How confusing (for me anyway :confused:).

We went on the NCL Jewel repo in 2008 and are thinking about the 2009 sailing, but you have brought my attention to this RC repo. We've never sailed RC, but worth looking into.

Anyone know how RC is in terms of arranging FoD gatherings and what attendance is like? NCL is wonderful with FoD gatherings every day. Our last cruise this past October had over 40 attendees.

• 2 months later...

My Husband and I are thinking of taking this Cruise. Been on the Jewel a few times and love it. We are from Boston so this is great that it is a cab to the ship and the itinerary is great (love the sea days).

RCL is great about setting up FOD parties. On our first cruise on this ship, her first transatlantic, we had an FOD every night, One evening the Cruise Director had a pre-Dinner FOD with a cake for all of us couples from Boston who were legfal wed that summer. That night there were about a hundread people there.

• 4 months later...

Archived