Doing the "secret" cabin dance!

neatokimmo

I was able to snag 2334 on the Destiny then 2462 on the Valor for a B2B next year!

Many thanks to Fred who posted pictures a long time ago. Those pictures convinced me to book 2444 on the Triumph - that hooked me!

Woohhoo!

Now can anyone tell me if I was lucky enough to get either cabin that has both beds on the floor? If not, that is ok, we used a roll away on the Triumph with no issues.

Woohooo!

We did B2B on the Valor in January - 2 beds that push together. A truly awesome cabin at a ridiculous price. Take good care of it for us - we plan to do it again $omeday... :(

not to be redundant, but

THANKS FRED!!!

Were you in 2462 on the Valor? Having 2 regular beds would rock :)

I was just in 2462 on the Valor 2 weeks ago, and the 2 beds can be pushed together to make a King.

Joanne

Booking in advance is great, you have a ton of time to save up for that final payment and for all your fun money. And if something happens, cancel before your 90 days and you have enough money to put down another deposit :)

I had NO idea!!! That is AWESOME!! We generally don't book way in advance so these would probably be gone by the time we book :(, but it's definitely good information to have. Thanks for posting your pic!

Booking in advance is great, you have a ton of time to save up for that final payment and for all your fun money. And if something happens, cancel before your 90 days and you have enough money to put down another deposit :)

..... unless of course you cant wait and have no patience, so you have to book fill in cruises while you wait to go!!!

I do have both cabins booked, once this Sept and once next year (09) Sept.

I know that is the danger of booking early! I feel there will be an early spring 09 cruise in my future as a filler. I am waiting 15 months from my last cruise because I am short on time from work and it is killing me!

..... unless of course you cant wait and have no patience, so you have to book fill in cruises while you wait to go!!!

I do have both cabins booked, once this Sept and once next year (09) Sept.

Many thanks to Fred who posted pictures a long time ago. Those pictures convinced me to book 2444 on the Triumph - that hooked me!

Ditto. I booked 2445 on Triumph as soon as I saw it was open. I'll second that woohoo!!

Congratulations on some terrific cabin assignments, and have a fabulous time! :D

I know that is the danger of booking early! I feel there will be an early spring 09 cruise in my future as a filler. I am waiting 15 months from my last cruise because I am short on time from work and it is killing me!

I plan on booking Voyager last minute again spring 09 like I did this spring. Princes started at $699 and a few at $599 when they first came out. I knew last minutes prices on Mariner went as low as $499 and sure enough when Voyager came to Galveston, they went down that low a couple of times. I even got a upgrade to OV for that price. So Im waiting to book last minute on Voyager again. I wouldnt pay the going price now.

Hey kim....just wanted to say Hello!!! Weez and I are headed out on the triumph in two weeks. Had a great time with you last year on the legend.

Great pic of the little one...

Congrats and have fun!

Archived