One Day Sale.....

I just received a "One Day Offer" thru email. My question is, does anyone know if they just ofer certain cabins???? Maybe the ones that aren't desirable? I checked several different cruise dates on the Spirit 8 day cruise to Mexico. We want a cat 9, 10 or 11. Only 9's they showed were the two cabins by the elevator. I understand the afts go Quickly! 11's didn't have very good choices. Anyone have the inside scoop??:)

I did not receive a code until I went into Carnival site from my email.

The code I received is BCA .

And for Dayton.....Nothing in the fine print

And for PineView1.....That is quite obvious they wouldn't offer sold out cat. Maybe I didn't make myself clear. I checked several cruise dates, the cabins that were available were the same.

I know just about all Carnival's "sales" exclude Cat 11 and 12. It's in the fine print at the bottom of the email. I emailed Carnival last week to let them know this made me unhappy. We've been loyal customers and upgraded to a suite this year for our honeymoon and they won't offer upgrades or sale offers. We're spending more money, it doesn't make sense.

I was told today is preview day. Does that mean you get the upgrades, low rates, what have you today or you have to wait until tomorrow? TIA

I didn't get the e-mail:mad: But, as it isn't showing on Carnivals site, I would have to guess you are right about booking tomorrow.

Cat 9A, 11, 12 are usually excluded from sale and upgrade promotions. As far as cabin selection, I have often found that if I call Carnival directly, cabins are available that do not show as available online. I think this has to do with the online booking system.

I did not receive a code until I went into Carnival site from my email.

The code I received is BCA .

And for Dayton.....Nothing in the fine print

And for PineView1.....That is quite obvious they wouldn't offer sold out cat. Maybe I didn't make myself clear. I checked several cruise dates, the cabins that were available were the same.

The code in the recent Currents gave me better prices and two category upgrade for the cruise I am looking at booking. (DP3)

BCA is the best code fare that is the default when you pretend to book.

After pineview got blasted, I debated posting that BCA fills in all the time if you look at pretending to book a cruise. Iv had BCA filling in for at least the past year, no special code or sale.

The code in the email I received was CP1S, or just P1S if you are looking online.

In the mail I received a past guest offer of CDP3. Again, drop the C for online booking. It seems to be valid on most sailings, and includes a two-category upgrade. On the sailings I was looking at, I can get a 4C for about $80-100 less than a 4A would be without the code.

Im curious to see if this so-called sale is any better.

I made a booking for the Carnival Sensation about a month ago and booked an OV 6A Category. Today I checked their website and saw that if you purchase the OV 6A you get a free upgrade to 6C Upper Deck. I modified my booking and chose a cabin on the Upper for no additional charge. I don't know if the 1day sale has anything to do with free upgrades, but I just thought I'd share the news with everyone :) :p

Archived