Alarm clock? - Doesn't the Ship offer Wake up calls?

StarWarsGal

The phone in the room has the time, it does provide wake up calls, and the time is also available on one of the TV channels that has ship info on it.

Not all ships phones have the time on them. I was going to rely on this on the Dawn and it was not there.

I didn't pay enough attention to locate the channel on the TV. It is a pain to switch channels to determine if it is time for dinner or whatever activity you have planned.

I used to bring one, but it kept going off inside my packed suitcase because the movement would flip the alarm switch. Not good! So, we now just rely on a wake-up call, plus the always-on-time room service stewards. I look at my watch in the middle of the night, which I keep bedside.

WE did Alaska two years ago and did the helicopter ride and landed on a Glacier. It was the most magnificent thing I have ever done in my life. Would do it again, even with the high cost. It was wonderful.

WE did Alaska two years ago and did the helicopter ride and landed on a Glacier. It was the most magnificent thing I have ever done in my life. Would do it again, even with the high cost. It was wonderful.
:confused: But what time did you set the wake up call?

Archived