-----Bloody Mary’s on the balcony!?!?!

Piscesgirl

Hello all, I am going on my first cruise next week and would like to take my own Bloody Mary mix & Vodka so I can enjoy my balcony properly! I am a little particular about the way I like them and have this vision of relaxing sunrises & ocean views J I am so excited! I talked to someone at a party who said they took vodka rolled up in their jeans in a suitcase but wanted to check to see what suggestions you guys have? I have learned so much already reading everyone’s reviews and wanted to say thank you for that as well!

Any thoughts would be really helpful, Thanks!

Probably too late, but most say if you order the rum runner flasks from online they are the best. You can fill them up with juice from breakfast and take vodka in them and they dont show in the xray.

They are soft plastic with good seals. check out rum runner flasks site online for your next cruise.

Hello all, I am going on my first cruise next week and would like to take my own Bloody Mary mix & Vodka so I can enjoy my balcony properly! I am a little particular about the way I like them and have this vision of relaxing sunrises & ocean views J I am so excited! I talked to someone at a party who said they took vodka rolled up in their jeans in a suitcase but wanted to check to see what suggestions you guys have? I have learned so much already reading everyone’s reviews and wanted to say thank you for that as well!

Any thoughts would be really helpful, Thanks!

Many chose to smuggle booze onboard. If you chose to do it, just be prepared that it may be confiscated..... It is against Carnival's policy so you have no redress if they take it away from you.

Can I Bring Liquor On Board?spacer.gifA liquor and beverage consumption policy was created in order for Carnival to be able to control the liquor consumption of minors and the quantities consumed that lead to the disruptive behavior of others on board.

Liquor and Beverage Policy

Bringing Alcohol On Board - Embarkation

Guests are prohibited from bringing alcoholic beverages onboard. However, guests 21 years of age and older only may bring one bottle (750ml) of wine or champagne, per person, on board only during embarkation at the beginning of the cruise. A $10 corkage fee per bottle will be charged should you wish to consume this wine in the main dining room; $14 corkage fee per bottle in the Supper Club. Guests may bring a small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages. All prohibited alcohol, additional quantities of wine/champagne or excessive quantities of non-alcoholic beverages will be confiscated and discarded without compensation

I have probably brought alcohol with me in every one of my cruises and only once have I got caught(NCL Spirit). Other than that, if you like premium vodka just buy a least expensive spirit that has a plastic bottle and change it over.

Thank you all so much for the great ideas ;) Don't worry G'ma, I will be spending plenty of money by the pool!!! I just know they won't have what I like and the only reason I paid to have a balcony is so I could drink on it! Cheers!

Thank you all so much for the great ideas ;) Don't worry G'ma, I will be spending plenty of money by the pool!!! I just know they won't have what I like and the only reason I paid to have a balcony is so I could drink on it! Cheers!

No worries here, mate. Just hate to see someone lose a perfectly good bottle of booze--HA:D

Archived