Victory 1A Pictures

Cruzin 1025

Does anyone have any pictures of the 1A rooms on the Victory with portholes? I've tried the search function but had no luck on this.

I've got a friend looking at possibly booking with us and if she can't find a roommate obviously a 1A is her best price option. There are two rooms left on our cruise (1201 and 1205) that show as having portholes.

If anyone has pictures of these rooms, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Tracey

I only have the Conquest and the Glory pictures. Maybe if you cant get ones of the Victory, they would help your friend make up their mind anyway? They are like looking thru a tunnel about 1 foot thick on the one we had thru the hull, but still a lot better to me than booking a inside cabin. You can see the waves and the weather without leaving your cabin.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=321859

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=739857

If you go to webshots.com and search for "Carnival Victory Room 1201," a guy has posted a whole slide show just on that room. Very thorough with pics from every angle-only thing it doesn't show is the upper pulled down. Everything I could find indicated this is a 1 twin/1 upper room.

I have other pictures of this room. If you'll send me your email, I'll send the remainder.

I had read confusing accounts of this cabin. Is the sofa bed large enough to allow an adult to sleep on it? Or does the second person have to sleep on the pull down bed?

Would you be so kind as to e-mail me the pictures also. anntony1120@aol.com Thanks

Hmmm....wonder if they've changed the room. The webshot pics show a pulldown above the couch and the couch doesn't look long enough to be a bed.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2563877350101962477FRSMzH

When did you sail on the Victory? Looks like the webshots were uploaded in August.

Looks like there are still 3 of the porthole rooms open on our sailing. Hoping this will help my friend make the decision to join us even if she can't find a roommate.

Archived