I know that Carnival is supposed to be the "Fun Ship"

Lovely_Star

but please don't tell me that this is a regular occurance on the Miracle . . . was this during spring break or something :eek:

I don't think that was on board the ship... The host, or whatever you want to call the guy in the red shirt with the mic, didn't have a Carnival name tag on...

:rolleyes:

but please don't tell me that this is a regular occurance on the Miracle . . . was this during spring break or something

cruise-ship-ani.gifNot for sure where you are going with this?:confused: But you can clearly see this was not on a ship! Maybe Senor Frogs in San Juan?:rolleyes: But those poeple could have been on any ship in port!! But I will confess I have been there!!:D

If you click on the "more Info" icon for that, it does say it was taken at Senor Frogs in San Juan. Not on the ship itself.

Yes that kind of thing does take place at Senor Frogs and Carlos and Charlies. One of the reasons I keep going back :) *LOL*

but please don't tell me that this is a regular occurance on the Miracle . . . was this during spring break or something :eek:

If you read the credentials, you will see this is from Senor Frogs.....not aboard a ship.

Well, they appear to be having fun to me. ;)

Maybe Carnival should start a booty shaking contest, they could hold it right after the Hairy Chest Contest and before the Mullet-Man Marathon (The guy with the best "Achy Breaky Hair").

:rolleyes:

cruise-ship-ani.gifNot for sure where you are going with this?:confused: But you can clearly see this was not on a ship! Maybe Senor Frogs in San Juan?:rolleyes: But those poeple could have been on any ship in port!! But I will confess I have been there!!:D

Someone posted a youtube video of some rough seas from an outside cabin view on one of Carnival's ships. This made me curious so I searched for "Carnival Miracle" videos since we will be sailing on her in September (thought I could get the inside scoop) and this video titled "Carnival Miracle Booty Contest" came up during my search.

Someone posted a youtube video of some rough seas from an outside cabin view on one of Carnival's ships. This made me curious so I searched for "Carnival Miracle" videos since we will be sailing on her in September (thought I could get the inside scoop) and this video titled "Carnival Miracle Booty Contest" came up during my search.

cruise-ship-ani.gifOk, but when you get on the Miracle, I am sure you will not see that kind of dancing!! Now when they have the top deck party it will be a lot of fun!!!:D So have fun on your cruise!!:)

And don't believe everything on "youtube"!:eek:

If you looked up "Lame" in the dictionary, this video would be next to it:

WTH!!!!! Bootyshakers over dorks anyday and twice on Sunday!

Can I get a table dance......get a what a what..............get a what a what!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen some booty dancing in the disco in the later hours, but not a contest! lol

On our last cruise, they were being very careful about what songs could be played in the karaoke bar...

These are family ships, after all.

What I ever have understood is seeing people with children at Carlos n Charlies and Senor Frogs...what is with that?

Archived