Infinity 4-28/5-10

psblin99

This was an unusual cruise. We boarded in San Francisco and ended in Vancouver with stops in Victoria, Nanaimo and Prince Rupert BC as well as Juneau, Ketchikan, and Icy Strait Point Alaska.

I am not going to write a normal review. This exact cruise won't be repeated for another year. Just some comments.

The ship was in great condition. I did notice more of a darker hue after being use to the colors of Carnival. It seemed to fit for the cooler weather.

Our first FV room and it was the best I have had on any cruise. So big and a nice partiton to split the room in half. We were on deck 9 and there is deck noise but who cares the room was awesome.

Another observation. While in ISP you must and I repeat must do the worlds longest zip line. It was the highlight of all excursions. 5300' to sea level in less than 90 seconds. If you don't do this one do something. Many were not happy with this port because there is nothing to do on shore.

This was a great cruise that I got to share with my daughter and her boyfriend. (They got snowed on for there 1st time)

I am so happy that we got to see this most wonderful part of the world and will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Enjoy our pictures!

Preston

http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj85/Bauchina24/Dads%20alaska%20pictures/?albumview=link

I would like to add my thanks to a great bunch of people from our CC roll call and to Celebrity for throwing us a Cruise Connection Party.

Long live Cruise Critic!

Preston, thank you for the mini review. We're on Infinity in 2 weeks, and also have an FV on deck 9. What cabin did you have?

9197 it was awesone with a wrap around balcony and a private hallway to store our luggage.

great pics !! thanks for sharing..

where was that suspension bridge at ?? that looked cool

and that zip line is insane !!!!!

thanks again for sharing, im glad you all had a fun cruise, we went on infinity last year and loved it ..

great pics !! thanks for sharing..

where was that suspension bridge at ?? that looked cool

and that zip line is insane !!!!!

thanks again for sharing, im glad you all had a fun cruise, we went on infinity last year and loved it ..

The bridge is in Vancouver BC 23 stories above the ground and it does shake.

9197 it was awesone with a wrap around balcony and a private hallway to store our luggage.

We on the opposite side, and a corner FV also. We really enjoy them...and the views of Alaska will be fantastic.

Archived