ORVIS scrunch clothes for travel

Verity

I have purchased the most comfortable travel outfit. It washes easily, never fades and you can dress it up or down. I have owned this outfit for months, wear it all the time and it looks brand new. The sizes are generous and the XL fits up to 2x. The best part is it hardly weighs anything and will never wrinkle. Read the comments if you look it up. They are what convinced me that this was a great investment. The fabric is comfortable even in warm weather.

http://www.orvis.com/store/product_choice.asp?pf_id=56LP&dir_id=832&Group_ID=9857&cat_id=8341&subcat_id=8342

I recently received an Orvis catalogue and was interested in ordering some of the pieces, however the shipping to the "frozen tundra" is 30% of the total order with a MINIMUM shipping of $30. They say that the charge includes all taxes, etc., but I've never paid more than a dollar or two in extra taxes on an order from CC. That's too rich for my budget - I'll continue with Coldwater Creek and watch for online coupons. I hope you enjoy your selections from Orvis.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Archived