Shore Excursion Prices

sealgs2000

Ihave the excursion price list for the Conquest if you are going to any of the same ports. I dont know how to easily get them on here, but if you have a specific port or excursion, let me know and I can give you that info.

Do you have shore excursion prices for San Juan, St. Thomas and Tortola?
I'm looking for prices Bioluminescene Bay Kayak Tour in San Juan, Beginning Scuba Dive in St. Thomas, and Dolphin Swim and Dophin Encounter in Tortola.

:)

It wouls be so nice if carnival allowed you to prebook excursions like RCCL does.Not only does this allow you to know what you are doing, but aids in financial planning. I booked all ours in advance for Alaska and paid off the charge on my card before we left. It was so great to not have to hurry and book aboard ship and be dissapointed.

I went to the Carnival website recently and clicked on "contact us." That opened a new window to send a message to Carnival. I asked if they would e-mail me a list of excursions with prices for my ship and sailing date. They sent the requested info to me within 4-5 days.

[quote name='gfyjny']Do you have shore excursion prices for San Juan, St. Thomas and Tortola?
I'm looking for prices Bioluminescene Bay Kayak Tour in San Juan, Beginning Scuba Dive in St. Thomas, and Dolphin Swim and Dophin Encounter in Tortola.

:)[/QUOTE]
These prices were good when we sailed the Triumph 2004.

Bioluminescence Bay Kayak Tour $79.99
Discover Scuba Diving $89.99

Sorry don't have any info on Tortola. Hope that helps.

Ive found a bio-bay kayak tour for $70 in Puerto Rico, and beginning scuba for $60 in St. Thomas. There are private companies though. It seems like they are cheaper than Carnival sponsored excursions, but no guarantee that you are going to make it back on time to board the ship.
Thank you for the info Mich6674, it did help.

Archived