Equinox Maiden Voyage

kruzgal

Have just received the new Celebrity brochure for Europe 2009 and there is a sailing showing for Equinox departing 29th July to Norway for 10 nights. I remember when the itineraries were first released there was talk of a Norway trip. Is this now the maiden voyage, not the August 8th cruise?

Have just received the new Celebrity brochure for Europe 2009 and there is a sailing showing for Equinox departing 29th July to Norway for 10 nights. I remember when the itineraries were first released there was talk of a Norway trip. Is this now the maiden voyage, not the August 8th cruise?

Hi Kruzgal !

I am pretty sure I read that the July 29th sailing was canceled, and the August 8th sailing is still the Inaugural sailing. I am sure another one of our Cruise Critic friends will confirm this.

The brochures were printed before they decided not to open the July 29 sailing for bookings. They never "cancelled" it though and I would not be surprised if this cruise goes ahead if construction passes certain milestones on or ahead of schedule...

The brochures were printed before they decided not to open the July 29 sailing for bookings. They never "cancelled" it though and I would not be surprised if this cruise goes ahead if construction passes certain milestones on or ahead of schedule...

Hi Floris !

Any way you slice it, you still cannot book the July 29th sailing date at this time. It will be interesting to see if that sailing date ever resurfaces. Thanks for clarifying.

Archived