Bathrobe & Margarita Party

xxjulzxx

I was just browsing through someones pictures and saw a picture from a "Bathrobe and Margarita" party they were at onboard. I've cruised Carnival a few times and have never seen this before. Anyone know if they still do this and if it's only on a specific ship? Thanks! :)

I was just browsing through someones pictures and saw a picture from a "Bathrobe and Margarita" party they were at onboard. I've cruised Carnival a few times and have never seen this before. Anyone know if they still do this and if it's only on a specific ship? Thanks! :)

I have seen the Bathrobe and Beer deck parties. It just depend on the Cruise Director, its his call what parties occur onboard.

You can do a youtube search and come up with a few clips.

Robe and Rita party sound yummy!

I don't know if it's specific to a certain ship but they did it last week on the Conquest.

Been on several cruises but no bathrobe party yet :( I bet they are fun!

Had a 'toga' night on one of our Costa cruises and it was hysterical - had to wear them to dinner! Such creativity with a few white sheets! (yes they even had a 'best toga' contest). I remember mine was a one shoulder number with a big shoulder 'pouf/flower' a la Oscar de la Renta! So funny!

In the capers they had noted that "Clothing required under Bathrobes". I guess they might have had an issue previously!

LOL! :D

Drinking...bathrobes..nudity.. sounds like a good time to me!

On the 5/4 - 5/11 Legend, we had a deck party on Thursday. Bathrobes were encouraged, but not mandatory. Most people did wear their robes...... was fun!

**NOTE: Our nightclub was closed that night. Just FYI.

I am going on my 6th cruise and have never seen this. I would love to have one of these parties on my next cruise. Anything can happen at Mardi Gras so maybe they will have something like this and include Mardi Gras beads.

I am going on my 6th cruise and have never seen this. I would love to have one of these parties on my next cruise. Anything can happen at Mardi Gras so maybe they will have something like this and include Mardi Gras beads.

Guess we scored on the Miracle - we also had a Mardi Gras party! It started in the atrium with bead throwing, then a parade throw the hallway with the band playing "When the Saints Go Marching In", and ending up at a lounge where they were playing blues music. A great night!

Guess we scored on the Miracle - we also had a Mardi Gras party! It started in the atrium with bead throwing, then a parade throw the hallway with the band playing "When the Saints Go Marching In", and ending up at a lounge where they were playing blues music. A great night!

We've had a Mardi Gras party also, but no bathrobe party :(

Like others have said though, I'm sure you could just start your own! :p

Archived