RCL air reservations

You should find out no later than 30 days before sailing and maybe much sooner. Did you look into the possibility of booking your air through their air deviation desk? If so, you could have picked their airline and the specific flights at the time you booked. If they are platinum C&A members or above, the air deviation fee is waived. Keep it in mind the next time you are booking flights for a cruise. I hope that you also compared the price that the cruiseline is charging you with the price that you would pay if you booked directly with the airline. There is no one right way to book, but I always recommend checking all your options before making your decision.:) My wife and her friends already have their airline arrangements for a cruise at the end of June.

We actually did check the with the airlines directly...they were a tad cheaper but when you consider the girls would need to take a cab I just wanted to make this as stress free as possible for them....18 and 23 years old....I hope they are still talking when this is over!

Thanks for the info!

Bonnie

We have used RCCL air several times. They have always done a good job of getting us there in plenty of time to board but the return flights are always a disappointment.....ususally they book us on a plane that doesn't leave until 5 or 6 p.m.

If you call RCCL, they can tell you if the seats have been ticketed yet. If they have, they can tell you your flights and will send an e-mail confirmatio to you. You can also ask about changing your flights if you don't like them but there will be a fee if you are not diamond status.

Archived