On Jewel, Can Adults Play With Kids in Kids' Pool (Slide in Particular)?

petesweet

We'll be with our 12-year-old niece. Is she too old for the kids' pool and slide? Can we play and slide with her in the kids' pool? or is there an adult slide that a 12-year-old (and adults with her) could also enjoy? Thanks for your help.

We'll be with our 12-year-old niece. Is she too old for the kids' pool and slide? Can we play and slide with her in the kids' pool? or is there an adult slide that a 12-year-old (and adults with her) could also enjoy? Thanks for your help.

She is deffinitly old enough to use the regular pool and slide . She will find the kids pool to be a little lacking.

My 7 and 11 yr olds love the big pool. Providing she can swim.

matt

She is deffinitly old enough to use the regular pool and slide . She will find the kids pool to be a little lacking.

My 7 and 11 yr olds love the big pool. Providing she can swim.

matt

12 yo is far to old for the kids slide. Not sure any adult would want to play on it :D :D

1451671983059187889S425x425Q85.jpg

Now if the question is about this slide it is open to kids and adults. No need to be a good swimer as it dumps you in about a foot of water

1451671241059187889S425x425Q85.jpg

Thanks, everyone. I did not know there was a slide in the adult pool as well. That solves our problem. (I wasn't even going to bring a swimsuit unless we could have fun on the slide with our niece.)

That slide looks like so much fun I might have to risk the cool Alaskan air and have some fun with my daughter instead of just watching!

We had a ball on a previous cruise on the slide, so this was something I was looking forward to. I'll give you a tip if you haven't done it before. Kids can slide down easily; we found that adults benefitted GREATLY from a little $1 tube to sit in. Otherwise we didn't slide well.

We had a ball on a previous cruise on the slide, so this was something I was looking forward to. I'll give you a tip if you haven't done it before. Kids can slide down easily; we found that adults benefitted GREATLY from a little $1 tube to sit in. Otherwise we didn't slide well.

LOL...great tip.

Thanks for sharing:)

The pool with the big slide is for all people but mostly 4 to 16 year olds would like it the most ..thier mimi pool for 2 to 4 year old with a baby slide . the water in this pool is 7 inches deep .then thier a pool with out a slide for adults , I think 12 year olds could swim here also

Archived