carnival liberty

kenholt

Has anyone been aboard the liberty and made ports of call in the half moon cay,grand turk ,puerto rico and st thomas? I hould like to know how that cruise is. Also what did you do in PR there is not much time there. Ant info will be great.

I have not been on the Liberty .... however, we are booked in January. I have visited the other ports. Half Moon is my favorite place. We also loved San Juan. If you are there in the day time its a great place to just walk round.. no excursions needed. There are walking trails along the edge of the water and the forts are within walking distance. I would love to go back there again sometime. When we visited Grand Turk we just spent time on the beach near the ship and visited (briefly) Margaritaville. St. Thomas offers many opportunities to see and do so much. The first time we used Godfrey Tours which gave us 2 hours of sightseeing, 2 hours of shopping and 2 hours at the beach for only $25.00. The last time we went with interline sails and did a half day snorkling trip in St. John. Had a great time.

Hi there!

I have been on the Liberty but the itinerary you are doing is new for the Liberty this summer. She's a great ship and I'm looking forward to the ports as well. I think you may be on the same sailing with us based on your countdown clock - we have a huge cruise critic group going on that sailing. If you click on the link it will take you to our roll call - come chat with us! You don't have to be booked with the group to join in. I think a lot of us are doing a walking tour of Old San Juan on our own for Puerto Rico, but we also have some tours planned in St. Thomas as well.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=542954&page=411

Archived