Platinum/Elite embarcation lounge in LA?

azspring

It is nothing special, but rather just an area located off the main waiting area. The priority boarding is the main benefit. Princess Personnel will direct you there. Elite members may each take one person with them. However, in March after I asked, they did allow me to bring three family members with me.

so if two couples are traveling together and one is elite and the other is not -- they can not board at the same time unless the elit couple waits for general boarding? Thank you!

so if two couples are traveling together and one is elite and the other is not -- they can not board at the same time unless the elit couple waits for general boarding? Thank you!
It will probably depend on how full the lounge is and how many "extra" passengers are in the lounge. The difference is minutes -- why not relax and all board together?

What's strange about the LA lounge is that one time, there was a very nice continental buffet set up with croissants, danishes, rolls, coffee, water, cookies and more. The next year in the same exact month, there was only coffee. We were disappointed, as we had skipped breakfast and were looking forward to a bite to eat.

What's strange about the LA lounge is that one time, there was a very nice continental buffet set up with croissants, danishes, rolls, coffee, water, cookies and more. The next year in the same exact month, there was only coffee. We were disappointed, as we had skipped breakfast and were looking forward to a bite to eat.

2 weeks ago we had Zilch. :mad:

I was among the first in the room and there was trash on the chairs/floor and a couple chairs that I saw had dried food of some kind as well. :rolleyes:

Looks like they never cleaned it from the last ships departure.

There is an Elite lounge only.

You can take a limited number of guests in with you. :)

In my many cruises out of LA, the Lounge and preferred boarding in LA have been for both platinum and elite. At check in, they give you a preferred boarding pass which I've never seen checked to get into the lounge but is definately checked to get into the line to embark.

Archived