Spa on Dawn

gja360

It should be around $75 for the week. $20 for a day. This is per other forum I read. 2 years ago it was $15 a day and $60 for the week.

I think the whole charge is crazy, but I pay it because it is soooo worth it. No kids and the back of the spa is 2 stories of windows looking out the back of the ship. an awesome place to take a nap!

I was on the Dawn last year. I'm a guy but I loved the Spa. It was never crowded and there were no kids. Very peaceful and relaxing. My only issue was that if you buy the weekly package, you don't save that much money and I found that on port days, I often did not use the spa. For me, it would have been cheaper to just pay for each day I actually used the spa.

On the first day of the cruise, they had spa tours where you could get a coupon for some reduced prices. They also had an "auction" where you could put in a bid for some of the spa services. The bids could not be lower than some percentage of the full price (50%?). I like massages so I put in a bid. Basically, I think they use those bids to fill in some slow periods in the spa. It worked for me, they called and I received a very nice massage at a much lower price.

You do have to watch out for the hard sell on some of their extremely expensive spa products. I think I still have about $100 worth of some foot cremes and crystals of something else that some very cute young lady convinced me my feet needed. Of course I didn't feel quite so bad when I found out my wife spent over $500 on stuff that I think is on the same shelf with my foot crystals!

Regardless, the spa on the Dawn is a wonderful, peaceful place for an adult to relax in! I hope you enjoy it!

The couple surcharge is $140. for a week, rather than $75. each. I didn't use any of the spa treatments but had use of the spa facilities such as the lap pool (loved it), the whirlpool, thelasso pool, steam room, sauna, relaxation room. showers and the padded loungers that overlook the aft wake. It was heavenly. The fact that it is adults only is a huge bonus.

The couple surcharge is $140. for a week, rather than $75. each. I didn't use any of the spa treatments but had use of the spa facilities such as the lap pool (loved it), the whirlpool, thelasso pool, steam room, sauna, relaxation room. showers and the padded loungers that overlook the aft wake. It was heavenly. The fact that it is adults only is a huge bonus.

I'm looking forward to the lap pool!:)

Archived