Under the Lido deck

Thatmom

We were in 8351 on the Victory. All we heard were chairs being moved around in the morning. Nothing loud enough to wake us up or really bother us. In fact, the room location was great. Just one flight up and you are close to the buffet, pool, bars, etc. I would choose this location again.

Linda

On the Pride last year we had a cabin under the Lido deck by pool area. We heard seats scraping around and some pool area music. This may bother some..not others. I decided I didn't want to be in that area again, so we are booked on an aft cabin on the Spirit in Novemeber.

I think we are giong to love the location. Your right first thing in the morning to be able to go up one flight and I'm on deck with food and drink...Life doesn't get much better.

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.

thanks again for you help,

carla

On the Legend we had room 8232.On panarama deck right below lido,next to the elevators. One flight up the stairs to the food and lemonade. Loved this room so much we booked again for May 5,2005. Very little noise from ablove,didn't bother us at all.

Laura

Archived