My cabin number has disappeared

RickSue

:eek: I was checking on my Ruby Cruise in January and noticed that my cabin number has disappeared in my cruise personalizer. I wrote my Princess travel agent about a week ago and haven't heard back. I just wrote again.... Has anyone else had this happen to them? My sister is supposed to be next door but it's her first cruise so I haven't said anything to her yet. Any idea as to why my cabin number is now gone?

Did you mark your booking as "no upgrade" since you wanted side by side staterooms? If not, there is a slight possibilty that your stateroom assingment is about to change. If you want to make sure it doesn't, call Princess or your TA immediately and have both staterooms marked so they will not move you.

:eek: I was checking on my Ruby Cruise in January and noticed that my cabin number has disappeared in my cruise personalizer. I wrote my Princess travel agent about a week ago and haven't heard back. I just wrote again.... Has anyone else had this happen to them? My sister is supposed to be next door but it's her first cruise so I haven't said anything to her yet. Any idea as to why my cabin number is now gone?

Have you called your TA? There is no excuse for a TA not contacting a client back, especially a week later. I'd be picking up the phone and calling that TA immediately.

If you had a cabin you wanted and know the number call Princess and talk to someone. It is easier to call and get this fixed then waiting for a letter response. Get your sister to check on her room number too, now before the ship fills up.

Good, yes - I took your advice and called Princess directly. Turns out my Princess agent is "out of the office" for a few days. I talked to another person though and figured out I was messed up. I had TWO bookings for the same cruise somehow. We got it straightened out and have my cabin back, whew! Thanks again for the advice.

Good, yes - I took your advice and called Princess directly. Turns out my Princess agent is "out of the office" for a few days. I talked to another person though and figured out I was messed up. I had TWO bookings for the same cruise somehow. We got it straightened out and have my cabin back, whew! Thanks again for the advice.
Isn't this board great? :) Glad it worked out for you.

Archived