Just got room assignment . . .questions now

LakerMom

OK so I heard back from the PVP and she sticks with her original story. In order to get the rooms together we needed to pay $100 per person. We can change the rooms now for that $100 as well. She claims we are lucky to have a guaranteed room on the same floor. Most of the time they are put on different floors.

Like I said in one of my posts . . . I am glad we are atleast on the same floor. They are old enough and responsible enough to take care of themselves.

Don't worry about it! You'll have a great cruise and I'm sure they'll be just fine!

Don't worry about it. If the above poster is correct and the Sign and Sail card is not your key there is no problem. When you get to your rooms there will be keys and each of you will have the correct key to open the door to the room you will be sleeping in. Tell your room stewerd to put the beds together in the room you are sharing with your husband and they will do it. You know if you can trust your children to behave. I know I could always trust mine, he is not always sure though if he can trust me:eek: . Have a great cruise and try to find the post that I talked about earlier.

The above poster is correct. On the Holiday your sign 8 sail card is NOT your room key. The Holiday has a seperate key for the cabin. We had kind of the same thing in April. We put one past guest in each cabin to get the Past Guest Rate for a couple of girls in our group who were not past guest. When we got onboard we just switched keys.

This is so funny. Carnival always prints these rules, their pvp's repeat these rules, yet they do not enforce these rules. We booked through a TA last year and sailed on Conquest in November. Our boys were 18 & 19. Our ta was told they just had to be on the same deck. We have never had any problems with the two boys in one cabin, period. I know what the fine print says and I know what people have been told. We have just never had an issue..............................:)

Archived