How long should it take??

I commend the OP for writing to correct an error. What they saw was clearly against the law. Coming from someone who has lost a loved one at the hands of a underage drinker I advocate safety first. For those that feel the OP should mind their own business I guarantee you would sing a new tune if a loved one of yours would be injured or god forbid pass away at the hands of senseless drinking when it could of been avoided!

Well not only did I get a response from Adams office, I got a phone call! And let me tell you it was very nice one, they thanked us for contacting them about the situation and they do take it very seriously. I was very impressed that they not only took the time to address this situation, but they did it with a phone call.

And I dont care about the people who dont think we should have gotten involved, their choice, I know we made the right one, at least the one that I can live with.

And I agree with the person who brought up the natalie halloway situation. Perhaps if those chaperones had not allowed those 17 and 18 years olds to go out drinking on a school trip, it wouldnt havent happened either. You can do what you want with your own kids, but when you are supposed to be responsible for someone elses then you are responsible for what happens.

And yes I fully remember what it was like to be 17, and I never blamed the kids here. Kids will be kids and will try to do what they can, most of us were that way, it wasnt their fault they had an adult enabling them. Especially an adult with was supposed to be taking care of them.

Archived