Royal Princess: Balcony Dividers Open?

bzv143

Has anyone been on the "new" Royal Princess (old Minerva) and discovered whether the balcony dividers can open between cabin balconies in case 2 cabins wish to enlarge balcony space? We are particularly interested in the aft cabin separators being able to open, as we have booked all four aft suites/cabins for an upcoming cruise!

Thanks!!! :)

I don't know about the aft balcony dividers but we had two starboard balcony cabins last summer and they opened the dividers for us. We really enjoyed the width plus we used the balcony to go back and forth between the cabins. Our 23yr old son and 21 yr old daughter were in the other cabin

But I thought I remembered reading someplace once that the only place balcony dividers do NOT open are between firewalls (rooms jump to next hundred) and AFT balconies. But not sure about Royal, just know I head that about Crown and larger class ships, I'm too new to Princess to know what class what ship is in for srue yet.;)

Archived