AAA Axis

mzsumthing

Has anyone dealth with AAA Axis? Are they reliable, etc. One of major hotels in Cocoa Beach referred the company. There prices are cheapest when compared to the quotes given for roundtrip from/to Orlando Intl to Cocoa Beach.

I received a quote from them on my first cruise and they were higher than anyone else. CB Shuttle has the best rates. We had 7 people in our family and they wanted 175.00 one way and CB Shuttle was 100 one way. Residence Inn recommended them to me and said they were the best rate and I found out they were not. I wonder if they are getting a kick back of some sort for recommending a higher priced shuttle.

Has anyone dealth with AAA Axis? Are they reliable, etc. One of major hotels in Cocoa Beach referred the company. There prices are cheapest when compared to the quotes given for roundtrip from/to Orlando Intl to Cocoa Beach.

Do you have a phone number or a website for them? I have never seen anyone mention them on this board before. We are trying to decide what we are going to do after our cruise. One highly recommended shuttle company didn't want our reservation until the Saturday before we leave which left us uncomfortable. Art's is having issues and there are multiple threads with the same quote that really doesn't help at all.

Given the option, we would prefer to control our own destiny and rent a car but Delta change our flights 6 times and now we have a flight home that is very early.

Fun, fun, fun....:rolleyes:

AAA Axis quote a price $34 dollars less than CB Shuttle for transport of 6 people. Additionally, CB stated their would be a mandatory 20% grat.

WOW!!!!!!!!! I an stunned that CBS was adding a grat. to their bill - I am going to check this out and find out why and will let you know --I have never heard of AAA Axis so can anyone get me a phone number or something so I can check it out??

Thanks for the help on the above.

I believe Marriott Residential Inn in Cape Canaveral uses AAA Axis. I was referred by the hotel since we're booked there pre-cruise. I have misplaced AAA Axis phone number. However, I'm quite sure the hotel will give it to you.

Archived